EPCA members can be
Voting members of the EPCA are founders of the Association.
Regular EPCA members can only be persons with an adequate professional qualification and those are:
- Bachelor or master degree in Kinesiology (physical education, sports science) with an additional qualification in the work of physical conditioning of athletes
- Bachelor or master degree in Kinesiology (physical education, sports science) with other additional qualifications
- Bachelor degree in physical conditioning of athletes
- Bachelor degree in other fields of sports science
Associate members of the EPCA are those who have:
- an inadequate professional qualification, but who have been working as physical conditioning coaches for a minimum of 5 years and have achieved outstanding results (before all, international accomplishments) and have a recommendation of at least three previous employees or top coaches or athletes
- Kinesiology undergraduates
- Educational Institutions undergraduates
- Other professions graduates (medicine, physiotherapy, psychology…)
Associate members can become regular members if they fulfill the conditions stated for regular members. An EPCA Associate member can not hold this status for longer than 10 years. Unless the Associate members fulfill the requirements for regular membership in the designated timeframe then he/she loses the right for membership in the EPCA.
Honorary members are named by The EPCA Assembly for outstanding work within the EPCA, that is, for the development of sports, sports science and the physical conditioning profession in Europe and the World, on the basis of a special act, and at the suggestion of the Executive Board.